This is a post dedicated to all the special people in my life. It’s Anzac Day today, and I figured a little remembrance post wouldn’t hurt…
- My great grandfather, Cecil Osbourne. He managed the Darwin airstrip during the Vietnam War, and we have his civilian medals to remember him on Anzac Day.
- My parents. I’ve definitely got a bit of both in me; Mum’s emotional side and Dad’s sense of humour, for sure. They’ve supported me and guided me to become who I am today, and I love them for it.
- My brother. He’s my little bro, so I’ve got to look after him, but there are times where he looks out for me. We get along amazingly well or not at all, but as far as brothers go I wouldn’t change you in any way.
- My friends. My old friends who have stuck by me and supported me when I was down, pushed me to be my best, and celebrated with me when we were on top of the world. My new friends that are exciting and fun, and I can’t wait to get to know you.
- My boyfriend. We’re a special breed, you and I; the kind of people who can be serious, romantic, rude and complete idiots all at once. We compliment each other and I treasure you.
So on this special day, I’d like to pay my respects to all the people who make my life a little brighter, and bring a smile to my face every day.
P.S. When I said I hated you, I was joking. Or in a bad mood… I promise!